Best deck recommendation

I skate street and I want to know from other skaters what some good brands and sizes are for me.

2 Likes

I skate a lot of Hockey, FA and Quasi decks that have a bit more of a square nose and tail. Have also been riding 8.5" decks for a long time now with a size 9.5 shoe and have been liking how that feels. I tend to mostly skate ledges and rails and 8.5" seems like a good balance between being a little bit wider but I can also still flip my board without putting in too much effort!

When I was starting to learn more flip tricks and whatnot though I found an 8" deck was a lot more responsive and easier to flick.

I personally think Quasi boards are great. Also, if you prefer a flatter shape, Jacuzzi makes a nice mellow concave deck at 8.5" wide! Real Skateboartds’ (anything from Deluxe Distribution) “DBX Construction” decks are more pricy but worth it for the value and the life you get out of the board when skating the streets often.

Yeah thanks I’ve actually seen the ads for dbx construction on thrasher so I might check that out. also i like a stable deck with great flip ability so do you think like a 8.125 deck be a good choice ?

Maybe try 8.25" first?